Thank you, Nakada, for nominating me for this blogging award!
The Culture of Growing Up: “For those who don’t know yet, the Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support and recognition, and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
- Do you have a special, designated place to write in?
I like to sit on my couch when writing in my journal.
- What’s your favorite music to listen to while writing?
- If you were stuck eating the same thing for a week what would it be?
Tacos, tacos, tacos!
- Do you favor circles or squares more?
I’ve never given this any thought. I guess I would say, circles, because if I were to go inside a circle I wouldn’t hurt myself on sharp corners.
- Wolves or Lions?
Wolves are so beautiful!
- Would you say death is a part of life or the opposite of?
It’s a part of life.
- What animation do you favor?
For full-length movies, I prefer computer animation. Have you seen Zootopia?
- Wine or beer?
- Chocolate or Skittles?
- What do you do to chill out?
- Would you rather die in a plane crash or sinking boat?
That’s not fair! I guess I would say plane crash because drowning is one of my biggest fears. Death would come immediately in a plane crash.
My Questions For You:
- What inspired you to be a writer?
- Who is your favorite author/poet?
- What country would you like to visit?
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you had to choose between a Mustang and a Camaro, what would you choose?
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- What was the last movie, TV show, or book that made you cry or tear up?
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- What singer gives you chills?